Wednesday 27 April 2011

The Junction Boutique has been featured once again!


Emma Harold, a trendy blogger wrote in her blog (http://www.the-daisychain.com/2011/04/junction-boutique.html):

The Junction Boutique was founded in 2010, in London, United Kingdom and provides an online fashion store for talented new designers to showcase their sustainable products. As a social enterprise, our mission at the Junction Boutique is to support local talent to market and sell sustainable fashion products to a wider audience of fashionably intelligent customers. The Junction acts as part promoter, part broker for designers, helping them achieve their goals in the world of fashion. In return, our customers get the opportunity to buy innovative, refreshing, and sustainable fashion designs that challenge the mainstream fashion brands and high street stores. - http://www.thejunctionboutique.co.uk/



I love the contrast of the gold and the colourful beads. 
I also love that is made of 95% recycled and fair trade materials. 




I adore anything with shells and pearls!
Love!



 I love that this necklace is made from wellington boots.



I like the vintage style and the bright pink lining.



I've only just started to wear headbands again,
can't get much better than one with a huge flower!



Like I said, anything with pearls...



I simply like the look of this bracelet,
and it's in the sale!



Everyone need a good scarf!
This one looks so warm and comfy and I love the colour!



I live in baggy tops. This one is in a beautiful gold colour!
Perfect teamed with some denim shorts and gladiator sandels.





No comments:

Post a Comment